Service Delivery Manager - Operations and Performance
Advertiser: Vetora Bay of PlentyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Vetora Bay of Plenty is an Incorporated Veterinary Club, governed by its farmer members with branches in Rotorua, Taupo, Reporoa and Ngongotaha.
Our group of clinics offer our clients and their animals a focussed team of professionals with both practical and technical expertise in looking after farm animals and companion animals.
About the Role
This newly created position is an integral member of our senior leadership team and is responsible for driving key operational and strategic goals and objectives across the business including:
Providing day to day leadership of the Rotorua clinic companion animal team, working with our talented people to drive employee engagement, enhanced efficiency and sustainable profitability, and a best practice customer experience.
- Championing the overall Vetora Bay of Plenty companion animal strategy, planning and reporting; developing annual budgets and operating plans, developing and implementing strategic goals, driving sales, profitability and marketing activity, and reporting on all outcomes.
- Providing strong operational management across a number of critical functions across Vetora Bay of Plenty including inventory, fleet and facilities management, and business wide leave and roster management.
- Working as part of the leadership team contributing to overall business operational and strategic planning plus reporting to the Board.
- Leading excellence across the business in health, safety and wellbeing.
- Proven people leader in a similar role with a successful track record of developing high performing, customer-driven teams
- Tertiary qualification in business or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage change in an organisation
- A solid understanding of the requirements of a medium-sized, multi-site business
- Well-rounded financial, analytical and business reporting skills
- Proven ability to appropriately delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Collaborative working style
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into working operational plans
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
Benefits to You
This is a newly created position with the opportunity for you to make the role your own and see your impact taking effect.
- Great company, industry, location and workplace (super team of people)
- Senior role with the mandate for change to drive business growth through leadership of people
- Full accountability and the opportunity to make this role your own
- Competitive salary with medical and life insurance, and staff purchasing benefits
For a copy of the Position Description, and/or a confidential chat, e-mail Sharon McDonald, HR Manager email@example.com or call 027 403 6323.
Only applicants with the right to work permanently in New Zealand will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?