Client Service Associate
Advertiser: The Private OfficeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Client Services
We an independent financial advisory firm. Our team is highly skilled and passionate about what we do. Our goal is to understand our clients’ aspirations and bring them to life through a unique goals-based approach and academically proven investment solution.
This is a unique opportunity for a Client Service Associate role within a business that is experiencing rapid growth. We are looking for someone who is easy going, good with numbers, happy to roll up her/his sleeves to get the job done, and who will seamlessly slot into our team.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and enjoy dealing with clients from diverse, successful backgrounds and treating them with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
The role has four key areas of focus:
- Entering daily transactions on the custodial wrap platform.
- Maintaining client records on the CRM system.
- Handling client queries, regular performance reporting and organising client meetings.
- Providing marketing support.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have existing working knowledge of our core systems including FNZ, Xplan, Asana (project management), Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), photoshop, Mailchimp, Squarespace, LinkedIn and other social media.
The key to your success in this role will be your:
- Proven client administration experience and skills
- Strong communication skills – particularly for fielding client queries
- Accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- Aptitude for adapting to new software and systems
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to work as a team player
This is a great role for someone who has the experience and drive to ‘hit the ground running’ and who will grow with the role as it develops.
This is a full-time position based in the Auckland CBD. However, some flexibility is possible for the right candidate.
The role reports to the CEO and founder of the company.
Applicants must have a legal right to work in New Zealand.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?