Advertiser: New Vale Ohai CoalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Aug 2019
- Southland, Rest of Southland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
Desirable applicant will possess
• A current driver's licence
• Experience working heavy machinery (excavators, dozers, trucks)
• Flexibility and preparedness to take on a variety of tasks
• Committed to working safely and in accordance with company H&S policy
• Monday - Friday shifts with some weekend work
• Transport to and from the site
• Excellent rates and hours with overtime
• Uniform and boots supplied
The successful applicant will be trained on a large range of machinery to become a versatile part of the team. The successful applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment medical screening, including drug and alcohol testing. You must provide a copy of your Ministry of Justice Criminal convictions report and ACC report.
Please send you cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 4pm 30/8/2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?