Advertiser: Engage Recruitment SupportMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Aug 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Hastings
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Who are we?
Mogul is an award-winning full-service digital agency. We think beyond digital, and we use the power of human creativity, and big picture thinking to solve challenging problems for our clients, with a high level of commercial awareness. We help our clients get better at delivering on their customer promises. We believe we are smarter together.
Right now, we are looking for a top-notch Senior Developer to work with an amazing team of designers and developers, immersing yourself in the Mogul culture, design aesthetic and importantly, the Mogul quality standard, to build quality solutions for clients.
And the opportunity?
You will be working within a talented team of Designers and Developers, building custom websites for a broad range of clients. What we are looking for is a true developer, someone who can work across the end to end development process from concept to completion.
Are you the one?
We want to talk to you if you have:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant web development experience working in the industry
- Extensive experience in object-oriented programming languages and design principles
- Extensive knowledge of PHP, MySQL, and the LAMP architecture
- Proven skills with HTML/CSS/JS
- Extensive experience with web services
- Working knowledge of AJAX
- Must be familiar with MVC model and frameworks such as Laravel and CodeIgniter
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Well-developed problem solving and lateral thinking ability, with strong attention to detail
- Innovation and the ability to think ‘outside the square’
- Results driven with tenacity to achieve
- Ability to work collegially and collaboratively in a highly productive and diverse team
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field
Are we the team for you?
We could very well be... if you’re keen to be part of a work environment that is dynamic, focused and full of super talented people, who are able to come up with unique and creative ways of tackling challenges. You’ll fit right in if you operate with a high level of ownership, motivation, competence, and organisation…if you are a curious problem-solver, a big-picture thinker, and you love working on great outcomes for happy clients.
At Mogul, you will be working with some of the best in the business, so you'll need to be a keen learner as well as generous with your own time and knowledge. If this resonates with you, then please apply online with a CV and covering letter, or for further information please call Martin on 021 959 303.
NOTE for overseas enquiries and Non-NZ Residents: Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions. Others may not necessarily be responded to.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a developer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Do you have experience working with user experience and/or interaction designers as part of the software development process?