Intermediate Architectural Designer
Advertiser: Arris Architecture LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
We are looking for an experienced and talented Architectural Designer to join us on a permanent, full-time basis. You will be joining our supportive and collaborative team on a range of exciting residential projects for homeowners and developers.
What skills are we looking for?
Strong knowledge of the New Zealand Building Code
Innovative and rigorous design thinking
Strong presentation and communication skills
Proficient in ArchiCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
A formal architectural qualitification
Minimum 2 years local industry experience
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV & portfolio.
Applicants for this position must have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architectural technician?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- How many years' experience do you have as a draughtsperson?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?