Advertiser: Legacy PropertyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Other
A leading front-runner in the affordable housing segment, our energetic team at Solution Street require a Council know-it-all to jump in, share the load and join our vibrant and fun team!
THE MUST HAVES:
- An understanding of Council processes
- Knowledge/experience of the building industry and NZ Building Code/Act
- An understanding of the RMA and subdivision process
- The ability to work independently, be proactive and confident in dealing with clients and Council staff alike
- Understand overall site progress and align project documentation accordingly
- The nous to identify key sub-contractors and consultants while building strong, long-term relationships to achieve common goals
THE TO DO’S:
- Liaise with consultants to ensure Resource Consents, Building Consents and EPA’s are lodged efficiently and accurately
- Follow up consent applications and ensure they are issued on time
- Be confident managing the subdivision process, receive and provide documents to Council and Watercare and ensure 223/224 certificates are issued promptly for creation of new titles
THE LITTLE EXTRA’S REQUIRED:
- Belief in our objectives to help everyday kiwis buy into their first home
- A good understanding of computer systems
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Decision making credibility
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to be a part of our team growth, then send us your application now. The sooner we receive it, the sooner you could possibly be enjoying an office at Takapuna Beach.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?