** Assistant / Cadet Site Supervisor - Construction **
Advertiser: Rob Law maxrecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $90-100k (no vehicle)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Our client is one of Auckland’s leading builders and they are in need of an Assistant / Cadet Site Supervisor to join their team to help manage some of their exciting projects in Central Auckland. They have an excellent track record and specialise in commercial residential builds between $20-50m.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic and versatile and will have previous experience working in a similar role or if you have been working as a supervisor/foreman with commercial experience. You will be assisting the site manager with the overseeing of structures and also fit-out. The salary for the role will be in the range of $90-100k (no vehicle included).
- Be responsible for managing a number of construction trades and their performance on projects.
- My client stresses the importance of delivering projects to schedule and on budget. It's important that you are highly organised, able to help lead a site team and have a fine eye for detail.
- You will have an excellent grasp on construction methodologies, reading plans, updating the program and health and safety.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential as you'll be managing sub-contractors and trades as well as liaising with clients and reporting into the Site manager and Project Manager.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Proven experience working in a similar role with commercial experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and takes initiative
- Come from a trades background (preferable)
- Have either a Tertiary or trades qualification
What you will receive:
- Join a well-established builder
- Competitive Salary - $90-100k (no vehicle)
- Good forward workload of projects
- Permanent role with career development
This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected company with genuine prospects for career development and fantastic earning potential.
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CJ67580. For more information contact Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010.