Loans Admin SupportPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Aug 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Loans Admin Support
First Mortgage Trust (FMT) is a registered managed investment scheme. Since its inception in 1986, FMT has built a proud reputation as New Zealand’s largest non-bank first mortgage lender. FMT has a strong financial backing with NZD $860m funds under management.
Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a Loans Admin Support person to join our team.
With full training provided, we are seeking someone who has a passion to learn and wants to further their career. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual wanting a new challenge and to gain insight into the workings of a fast paced and successful business.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a team player with a positive and professional attitude
- Have good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Be pro-active and self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- High standard of accuracy, consistency and attention to detail
- Work efficiently in a busy environment
- Have a reliable work ethic
As part of this role, you will need:
- 1 - 2 years office administration experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) at an intermediate level
- Experience or ability to prepare loan documentation / discharges and consents
- To manage and maintain client / insurance files
- To liaise with stakeholders / solicitors for loan advances and draw-downs
This is a full time position (40 hours) with hours of work from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Applicants for this position must have permanent NZ residency.
Please apply online via Seek, attaching your CV and cover letter addressed to the Loans Administration Manager.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration assistant?