Advertiser: Hair to TrainMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Aug 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Hair & Beauty Services
If your passion for the hair industry motivates and drives you to be the best you can be each and every day, then we want to hear from you!
We value our team and invest in our stylist's ongoing education and development through Goldwell in-salon and external educational training. We believe in working collaboratively and encourage ideas and feedback from our team, supporting each individual stylists growth and clientele and all share the vision of building a stronger business together.
Ideally you will have the following attributes:
- Fully qualified with 3+ years of experience in hairdressing
- Extremely capable in all aspects of cutting and colour
- Have the ability to work autonomously without supervision
- Build and retain your own clientele
- Be committed to providing high standards of service through outstanding customer care
- Have NZ residency or valid NZ working visa, and NZ Driver’s license
In return, the successful applicant will gain the opportunity of:
- Working in a fun collaborative environment, where your opinion counts
- Amazing Goldwell products to work with and showcase your talent
- Ongoing career/professional development training
- Potential to earn unlimited income
- Spending your working days in a gorgeous boutique salon
- Working in a positive supportive culture, sharing strong values and excellent working conditions
- Work alongside other passionate inspirational hair professionals
- Attend/work at Goldwell events and salon promotions
We are offering a generous percentage based remuneration package, allowing uncapped salary potential - so unharness your earning ability!
If you'd like to see a bit more of what we're about, check out https://ivyhairandhavanabarbers.co.nz/ivy/
Or contact Gloria at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a hair stylist?