Advertiser: Carevets Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Aug 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Napier
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full or part-time Veterinarian to join our fantastic team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on CPD – grow your career with us
- Family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Napier is located in the coastal region of Hawke’s Bay and has been part of the community for over 25 years.
We are a companion animal practice with three Veterinarians and a great team of Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care. Additionally, we offer a shared afterhours service with other local clinics. We also have a large retail front to our clinic with plenty of stock and animals that we find good homes for.
For more information, please visit: http://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-napier/
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic clinical team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on CPD with an ongoing CPD allowance
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location with good transport access and nearby amenities
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so hours are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Experience as a practicing Veterinarian along with relevant qualifications
Where to from here…
Still here? Great! Whether you are seeking a change, a step up or a relocation we’d love for you to get in touch. Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter detailing why you believe you are our ideal candidate to Nick Cooper: email@example.com
Any applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted directly via email.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary science?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?