Advertiser: VMLY&RMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Aug 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
VMLY&R Wellington is seeking a talented, collaborative copy writer to team up with one of our exceptional Art Directors. We’re looking for someone who genuinely loves creative problem solving, thinks beyond just advertising solutions and has a genuine interest in developing a deep understanding of the audience.
Ideally you will have 4-5 years’ experience behind you and the ability to work autonomously as well as craft exceptional work.
You’d be joining a full-service Wellington team of 40 passionate, motivated, supportive and fun VMLY&Rers based in our stylish inner-city location, right next to Courtney Place. You’ll work on some fantastic clients with the chance to do work that makes a meaningful difference to NZ.
We are offering plenty of opportunity to work on game changing campaigns and you have access to top level mentoring. If you have a portfolio of successful work and expertise working across integrated campaigns, we want to hear from you. Please contact Rochelle Cooper (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
- Do you have technical writing experience?
- How many years of copy writing experience do you have within an agency environment?