Advertiser: NZ New Milk LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
We are a medium sized manufacturer of dairy based nutritional powders. We are looking for a highly motivated team player with a tertiary qualification in science or technology and/or relevant work experience.
Your main focus will be:
- The sampling and testing of incoming goods of ingredients
- The sampling and testing of finished product
- Sample submissions for contract labs
- Environmental swabbing
- Data collection and trending
- Internal sample registration
- Daily quality control checks in production
and a range of other laboratory related tasks.
The role requires flexible hours are generally between 6.30am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday, 40-45 hours per week.
The successful applicant will have, in addition to a tertiary qualification in science and or/ relevant experience:
- Well developed computer skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- High level of fitness as the role requires lifting of chemicals/ingredients
Our manufacturing facilities are conveniently located near Auckland Airport. If this sounds like you, and you want to be part of a motivated and effective team - send us your CV!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?
- What's your expected hourly rate?