Report and Project Coordinator
Advertiser: New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC)More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC) has been providing comprehensive and professional programs to enable students to excel in their chosen fields for over 37 years. Our qualifications specialise in Early Childhood Teacher Education and in Health and Wellbeing programs.
We are seeking a Coordinator to assist college projects with documents and report writing. The role will include a particular focus on collating and editing documents to support high quality reporting.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent report writing skills with attention to detail (specifically grammar and formatting)
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel/Word/Outlook/PPT.
- Experience with providing administrative support in a project based environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Efficient time management and organisation skills
- An ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Experience within an education environment is preferred
This is a varied role within an innovative, values-based organisation with a global reach. Further information can be found on our website: www.nztertiarycollege.ac.nz
If you're ready for a new challenge, please apply and include your CV and cover letter detailing why you would like the opportunity to work for NZTC.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?