Full Stack .NET Software Engineer
Advertiser: Volpara Health Technologies LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jul 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Here at Volpara our mission is to reduce the mortality and cost of breast cancer by providing clinically validated software to help underpin personalized, high-quality, breast cancer screening. We do this through the provision of on-site advanced image analysis algorithms with associated Cloud-based analytics software. We have users in over 35 countries and we are the recognized global leaders in this space. With the technology originating from the University of Oxford, but with 95% of our sales in the US, and yet having most of the research and development hosted in Wellington, we are a truly “born global” company and are listed on the ASX (VHT).
We’re looking for a full stack .NET Software Engineer up to Intermediate level to help us create software that helps to save families from breast cancer. The work is meaningful and you will get to use the latest technologies to develop innovative products within an Agile environment.
- Design and develop high quality software.
- Collaborate with team members including quality assurance, scientists, project and product managers to create software that meets our customer’s needs.
- Develop automated tests.
- Work within our quality system to ensure our software complies with medical device regulations.
You have …
- A computer science degree or equivalent.
- Proven success working on both front end and back end projects.
- An understanding of design patterns.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and can demonstrate your approach to understanding and resolving problems.
- An open personality. You’re someone who wants to get things done and has a positive attitude towards feedback.
We are after the right person to join our rapidly expanding team. You could be a graduate with some exposure to the med-tech industry, a junior looking to step up or an intermediate looking to make a difference in the world.
If you are that person you will join a fun and diverse team who enjoy flexible working opportunities and career progression – not to mention great coffee and the opportunity to join our company soccer team!
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?