Online Finance Broker for Leading NZ Car Loan provider
Advertiser: EmbethMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jul 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- $47,000 basic plus OTE $68,000 - $98,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Its the team that make the company not the customers and we fully endorse recognising and rewarding those who make the vision a reality!
We expect very high standards and in return you will receive back much more in the way of appreciation, financial compensation, ongoing training and overall gratitude for your work.
With a history going back to 2012 the company has its roots embedded deeply within New Zealand's top ranked financial brokerages.
If you are hard-working, results driven and committed then this could be a great opportunity for you to join our operation in Hamilton CBD
To be considered it is important that you have experience in some of the following:
- Telephone Sales either B2B or B2C
- Outbound calling roles over 12 mths ideal
- Contact or Call Centre environment
- Customer Service
A fast-paced environment, means your motivation and personal drive to succeed will see you excel in this role. Your ability to sell yourself and communicate effectively will set you up for success.
About the role
Reporting in to the Team Manager and working in a buzzing team environment your responsibilities will include:
- Perform outbound call activities to new customers throughout their loan process
- Using our CRM system to process new or existing customers loan applications through the sales pipeline
- Follow company processes to ensure your customer stands the best chance of loan approval
- Assisting in the search for customer vehicles to purchase where required
- Ensuring your customers are fully informed about all aspects of their finance and insurance products
- Administration aspects including completion of loan documents with your customer
- Taking inbound calls and assisting customers
What you'll need to succeed
- Motivation - We are looking for self-starters who are solution focused, able to prioritise and operate with a sense of urgency and ownership to see things through to completion and meet and EXCEED targets
- Previous Customer Service experience within a Call Centre / Finance / Telephone based sales environment
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, target driven role
- Strong communication skills, ability to engage with customers over the phone in a confident manor
- A passion and commitment to providing a superior customer experience every time
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and compliance dealing with finance and insurance products
- Computer savvy - ability to navigate across multiple systems using 2 screens
- Organised and with strong time management skills to prioritise your sales pipeline
What do we offer?
In return, we will provide you with the tools you need to succeed including;
- Competitive base salary along with excellent commission structure for target achievement.
- Extra sales incentives for our top performers
- Our comprehensive induction and training program will assist you to progress your career throughout the business
- Career growth and on-going development
- Fun, supportive and engaging team environment with weekly out of work company paid activities, drinks, social events.
- Great office space with plenty of perks.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?