Solicitor/Senior Solicitor - Employment Law
Advertiser: Morrison KentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - In-house
Morrison Kent is committed to building successful client relationships and providing quality legal services for excellent value. We are always reviewing the way we do things, always striving for better.
Our Employment Law Team is growing and we are looking for a talented Solicitor or Senior Solicitor to join our Employment team in the Wellington Office.
This is a chance to be part of exciting growth, working with a specialist practitioner in a supportive team environment focused on lawyer learning and development.
The right person for this role will:
- Have 2 - 6 years Employment Law experience;
- A sound and strong knowledge and passion for employment law;
- A client focused approach, with a proven ability to establish and maintain strong internal and external relationships;
- An ability to manage multiple matters (with supervision); and
- to be considered as a senior solicitor, must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage a matter from start to finish with minimal supervision.
What we offer
We offer a supportive team environment where you can specialise and progress in your chosen area of expertise. Great firm culture which embraces flexibility and promotes work/life balance.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Mandy Scott, Office Manager.
Please note this is not a graduate role.
No recruiters please.
- How many years' experience do you have as a solicitor?