Advertiser: Engage Recruitment SupportMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jul 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Hastings
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Who are we?
Mogul is an award-winning full-service digital agency. We think beyond digital, and we use the power of human creativity, and big picture thinking to solve challenging problems for our clients, with a high level of commercial awareness. We help our clients get better at delivering on their customer promises. We believe we are smarter together.
Right now, we are looking for an exceptional Digital Marketer to work within our Digital Marketing Services portfolio, planning and implementing multiple client projects and campaigns, and ultimately supporting the ongoing growth of the agency.
And the opportunity?
This exciting role will see you effectively managing our digital services portfolio, working on digital strategy, SEO and SEM for a wide variety of clients in many industries. This will include working with the team helping to provide exceptional account management services.
Working collaboratively within the Digital Team, you will help create clever solutions for our clients' campaigns. You will also manage a portfolio of SEO and Adword campaigns that require continuous improvements with your innovative approach.
Needless to say, a passion for seeking out and consuming the latest SEO developments will be critical to this role. You’ll also have a love for reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on the data. This will include delivering monthly reporting and analysis documentation to your clients.
Supporting ongoing agency growth, you will also proactively seek opportunities for clever, integrated digital campaigns, for Mogul and its clients.
Are you the one?
We want to talk to you if you have:
- Significant experience managing SEO and SEM campaigns, ideally in a digital agency
- Deep working knowledge of digital marketing software, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Google Scripts, Google Display, third-party SEO and SEM tools (e.g. SEMRush), EDM software (e.g. Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor), social media management software (e.g. Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite, Sprout Social) and other third party integrations
- Google Ads and GA certified preferred
- Knowledgeable and with significant experience in bid management tools, performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with other paid search platforms would be a bonus
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Experience in working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g. Kissmetrics, Hotjar, Optimizely etc. would be a bonus
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- High attention to detail, numerical accuracy, and strong analytical skills
- Solution-focused, quick-thinking, problem-solving
- Creative in approach, and not afraid to test new strategies
- Proven project experience with the ability to meet billable targets
- Strong stakeholder management and client relationship skills
- Ability to work collegially and collaboratively in a highly productive and diverse team
Are we the team for you?
We could very well be... if you’re keen to be part of a work environment that is dynamic, focused and full of super talented people, who are able to come up with unique and creative ways of tackling challenges. You’ll fit right in if you operate with a high level of ownership, motivation, competence, and organisation…if you’re are a curious problem-solver, a big-picture thinker, and you love working on great outcomes for happy clients.
At Mogul, you will be working with some of the best in the business, so you'll need to be a keen learner as well as generous with your own time and knowledge. If you are highly process and data driven, and excited and curious about the possibilities of this role, then please apply online with a CV and covering letter, or for further information please call Martin on 021 959 303.
NOTE for overseas enquiries and Non-NZ Residents: Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions. Others may not necessarily be responded to.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?