STORE MANAGER - FOOTWEAR - CBD
Advertiser: DPS Retail LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Store
We are a New Zealand owned and operated company that retails a quality global footwear brand, and we are looking for a store manager to join and lead our city team. This role offers a true leadership opportunity; you will need to be an excellent multi-tasker and to be able to look at the business from a big picture view.
We need a talented retailer with strong management experience, and the enthusiasm and drive to achieve fantastic results. We need a great leader and a natural coach, with a passion for providing impeccable service and inspiring a small team of people to do the same.
Our ideal candidate will be someone with a positive attitude that can think on their feet, but also has the ability to proactively drive the store through quieter times. Dedication and loyalty are essential to this role as we are a New Zealand owned and family oriented company with long standing staff members.
You will need to be adaptable and able to deal with a diverse range of clients and challenges. It is also vital that the successful candidate has a desire to learn and is able to retain new information as product knowledge is imperative in this role.
Although it is important that the store manager is able to self-motivate and work independently, assistance and support is also provided by head office as we believe this is essential for our business to be successful.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Previous management experience
- Proven sales history and the ability to drive turnover
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire a small team of people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate and proficient in basic Word and Excel
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- Additional perks including a generous footwear allowance
- Heath Insurance
- Ongoing support and training from Head Office
- A supportive environment where all employees are valued
If you are an established Store Manager who is looking for a new challenge, loves customer service and has a passion for retail, then we want to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of retail management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- What's the largest size team you have managed?