Australasian Sales Manager
Advertiser: Ubco LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jul 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
As sales growth has ramped up, we require a dynamic sales leader that can develop new verticals and enhance the relationships we have with strategic partners, corporate customer, dealers and consumers.
The role is ideally suited to someone with experience in sales management a proven ability to develop durable relationships with their customers. The general requirements of the role would include the following:
- Achieve sales of UBCO products in the New Zealand and Australia markets (the region), meeting or exceeding sales targets established as part of UBCO's annual plan
- Develop and maintain the UBCO channel network in the region to align with standards defined in the UBCO dealer matrix
- Develop and manage a key account approach for corporate and fleet customers, in conjunction with the dealer network as appropriate
- Maintain the weekly unit sales forecast for the region
- Balance pipeline/lead generation with focus on closing near-term deals
- Identify, manage and close fleet opportunities across the region, leveraging UBCO and dealer support as appropriate
- Provide direct line management and personal development for the New Zealand Sales Manager, and additional sales team members added over time
- Provide market feedback to key internal stakeholders
- Engage directly with the marketing team to develop programs and campaigns that will support lead generation and sales activity across the region
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and should apply online with a Cover Letter accompanied by their CV.
UBCO was founded on the idea of a Utility Electric Vehicle (UEV) that would transform the way people ride, work and play. Since it was founded in 2015, UBCO has evolved into a digitally connected UEV platform including on and off-road transport (2×2), portable power, accessories, and cloud-based software.
Founded in New Zealand, UBCO can now be found in international markets including the United States and Australia. We are passionate about providing a complete solution to our customers, from an individual user to Fleet Managers, and have developed our product range to support a wide range of applications.
Our core products include Utility Electric Vehicles (UEVs), Accessories, Portable Power Supplies and Subscription Software. UBCO has successfully commercialised the 2×2 Dual Purpose vehicle for use on and off road along with accessories and an integrated 2.4kW portable power supply. Our goal is to have a standalone power supply in the market in 2019, and a 4-wheel UEV in the market in 2021 to complement and extend this range. These are all digitally connected devices that can also have services delivered through the UBCO API interface
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?