Specialty Finance and M&A Manager
Advertiser: Doing Good PeopleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jul 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Corporate Finance & Investment Banking
3D Capital is looking to expand its current service offering to establish itself in the alternative and specialty finance market and strengthen its M&A capability.
3D Capital is an Impact Investment group that focuses on Socially Focused and Environmentally Minded investments across a number of industries.
It has completed a number of company rollups over the last 2 years and is looking to branch out into a wider investment space.
This position requires:
- Proven Executive leadership ability and experience
- A track record of M&A experience
- Evidence of managing existing and developing relationships both in and outside of NZ.
- The ability to design and implement core business processes related to the M&A strategic objectives of the organisation
- Marketing and sales experience in real estate investment opportunities through the capital markets
- Experience in organising and packaging investment arrangements through to institutional level
This position is based in Tauranga, however both domestic and international travel is required as needed.
Applications close Friday 2nd August 2019.