Advertiser: Carevets Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinarian to join our fantastic Glen Eden team on a full time or part time basis!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on CPD – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Glen Eden is located in West Auckland on the fringe of the bush-laden Waitakere hills and has been part of the local community for many years. Auckland itself has been named one of the most liveable cities in the world and Glen Eden is well located within it to enjoy much of the natural landscapes in the West Auckland area. Located on the main road, CareVets Glen Eden has great access, ample car parking and is a short stroll to the Glen Eden shops, cafes, supermarket & train station. We are a companion animal and exotics practice with a great team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry (& feathered or scaly) patients, dedicated to providing them and their owners with the best possible care. Our clinic is well equipped and has a long-standing loyal client base.
For more information, please visit: http://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-glen-eden/
About the Roles
As an experienced Veterinarian, you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
This role is full-time, however, is flexible for the right candidate.
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on CPD with an ongoing CPD allowance
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Great support staff ratio and competency in-clinic
- Fantastic location in growing west Auckland
- Work-life balance is important to us, so hours are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- You genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- You work well both in a team and independently
- You have a high level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- You have experience as a practicing Veterinarian along with relevant qualifications
- You have an interest in avian and exotics and enjoy a high-workload clinic with lots of diverse patients
CareVets is proudly New Zealand owned and operated providing the best possible care for our clients and their pets. We pride ourselves on being one big family.
We have a great diverse team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses spanning the North Island. We encourage continued training for all our staff with CPD being a significant focus in all roles across the business. CareVets clinics and staff are all supported by a small leadership team of industry-experienced professionals.
At CareVets we care. With the CareVets Foundation we continue to give back. We're proud to say that 100% of all donations received go straight back out to our local communities.
Learn more by visiting: http://carevets.co.nz/carevets-charitable-foundation-trust/
Where to from here…
Still here? Great! Whether you are seeking a change, a step up or a relocation we’d love for you to get in touch. Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter detailing why you believe you are our ideal candidate to Connie Stewart: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted directly via email.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary science?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?