Furniture Assembly & Delivery Full Time
Advertiser: BoConceptMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- $22 - $27 per hour plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Carpentry & Cabinet Making
BoConcept is a Danish designed furniture company that is internationally recognised in over 50 countries around the world.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys assembling furniture and is serious about being a key cog in our BoConcept Wellington operation. BoConcept operates with a small team, which allows for greater ownership and a wide range of responsibility. We celebrate ingenuity and creative ideas and have an established team driven by these ideals.
If you have the following:
- Experience assembling or building furniture
- Physical ability to lift and move heavy pieces of furniture pieces
- Great time management and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and a high standard of presentation in your work
- High level of maturity and professionalism with all aspects of customer service
- Competent computer skills
- An interest or background in design
- A Full Drivers Licence
In this role, you will need to maintain a high level of product and design knowledge to assemble furniture and consult customers in their home. We also expect that you are able to assist with showroom presentation, mainly moving furniture, hanging wall or ceiling pieces and painting. The ideal candidate should be seeking long-term employment with the chance to progress within the company.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a successful team in a progressive, world-renowned company, and to enjoy the rewards and benefits associated with this role, please apply now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?