New Zealand Territory Manager
Advertiser: InterpathMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Interpath Pty Ltd is seeking a highly motivated salesperson to join their team in New Zealand. Interpath Pty Ltd is an innovative company specialising in research, development and marketing of nutraceutical products. This role will be focusing on technical sales activity towards the companion animal and equine veterinary sectors across New Zealand.
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with current NZ Distribution sales and customer service team members
- Provide technical sales support and training on Interpath products
- Identify new sales opportunities for existing and new product lines
- Identify and implement effective growth strategies within Veterinary Clinics
- Keep up-to-date and accurate notes in our CRM system relating to all customer interactions
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and budgets
- Respond to Veterinary or End User product questions
- Deliver technical product training sessions to Veterinary Clinic staff
- Represent Interpath and provide exceptional customer service at Veterinary Industry events and End user shows (Dog and Horse Events)
- Positively contribute to and engage with the broader Interpath team
You will report to the Interpath Sales Manager, and be responsible for achieving sales targets, nurturing existing customer relationships and driving new business development in partnership with our New Zealand distributor. You will work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive experience, with every interaction. It is imperative in this role to have an in-depth knowledge of all products, have excellent communication skills and be customer service orientated.
As you will be working independently on the road it is essential that you have the following qualities and experience:
- Experience in a similar role and industry
- Strong veterinary technical background desired
- Proven ability to consistently achieve and exceed sales targets
- Be self-motivated and results driven
- A confident & articulate communicator capable of building strong working relationships with customers
- Be excited and driven by the products we sell
- Be organised and have strong workflow planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a positive attitude and ability to remain committed to excellence
- Prepared and willing to travel as required
- Ability to take ownership of ones actions and results
- Excellent time management to manage territory and travel commitments
- Positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and openness to change
If you believe you have what it takes and would like the challenge this role presents then we would like to hear from you. For further information about this role or to obtain a position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at midday on Friday, July 25th, 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?