Warehouse assistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Seeking a permanent warehouse assistant to work for a major global brand assisting with warehousing administration duties as follows:
- Dispatch labelling
- Stock takes
- Picking and packing of order and other duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager
- Providing administration support to warehouse team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A valid work visa or NZ residency
- Good command of English
- Must be physically fit as heavy lifting involved
- Current fork hoist licenses
- NZ drivers license- Full
We are looking for someone who can start immediately to work out of our warehouse facility based at Auckland airport.
Immediate start if needed.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- How would you rate your English language skills?