Advertiser: Marsden Woods Inskip SmithMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Northland, Whangarei
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your skills and experience to provide an outstanding experience to our clients. Based at the front desk with a great mix of reception and administration duties, you'll enjoy being a part of our team.
You'll be responsible for:
- Providing general front of office reception duties, handling all client calls, visits, and enquiries.
- Co-ordinating mail and couriers.
- Administration and secretarial support, including filing, archiving and deeds management.
- Assisting with administrative tasks and work overflow.
- Maintaining stationery and office supplies and ensuring the office and kitchen are kept tidy and organised.
- Being the "go to" person who can call the experts in when there are issues with photocopiers, the building or other operational issues.
- Meeting room bookings, and ensuring the overall effectiveness and smooth day-to-day running of reception.
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous office administration and reception experience in a professional environment
- Professional presentation and a friendly, mature and engaging personality
- Strong MS Office skills essential - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised with a proactive "can do" attitude
If you think that you meet the above criteria, please apply to the Business Manager online via Seek by 26 July 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?