Office Administrator Extraordinaire
Advertiser: Alzheimers Eastern Bay of PlentyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rest of Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Part-time (20 hours per week)
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Office Administrator who is person-centered and committed to providing a positive customer experience.
You will be the at the forefront of our our organisation, leading the way in creating a friendly and whānau orientated environment for our visitors. Your role will include providing exemplary support to a busy team of professionals and other Alzheimers EBOP groups, be responsible for the day to day administration services, database management and communications.
You will have:
- A NZ Certificate in Business or equivalent
- 4 Years experience in a similar role
- Experience of office policies and procedures with proven ability to improve on efficiencies
- An eye for detail with a high level of accuracy
- Experience with Infoodle or other CRM systems
- Highly developed computer skills to compliment our cloud-based work model.
- The ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- High level of initiative and solutions focused
- A diverse range of communication skills
- Patience and empathy
- A sound understanding of the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi
Flexibility is essential, with occasional evening or weekend work to meet the needs of our clients. As a charity, it is important to us that our team members support our fundraising initiatives.
If no job is too small for you and you are passionate about the well being and health of our elder population and our community in general, then we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV and completed Application for Employment to email@example.com
Only electronic applications will be received
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 26 JULY 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?