Advertiser: New Zealand Red CrossMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Red Cross is the world's largest humanitarian organisation, working together towards our mission to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilising the power of humanity and enhancing community resilience.
New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
12 hours per week, Tuesday to Friday 3 hours per day. Based at our Panmure Red Cross Shop in Auckland.
This position reports to the Shop Coordinator and is responsible for assisting with the coordination of the daily operational needs of the Red Cross Shop.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling drivers daily tasks
- Customer queries on the phone and shop floor
- Promoting/Driving Sales
- Cash Management
- Shop Presentation
- Stock Management
- Volunteers Adherence of the Health, Safety and Hazards Policy
We encourage you to apply for this role if you have:
- Experience in cash handling, cash management, and retail shop operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a sales environment
- Experience working as or with volunteers
- Skills in dealing with customers
- Enthusiasm and commitment to work as a team member of Red Cross Self-motivation and a positive and friendly approach Reliability and work with integrity.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To download the job description for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page. If you are already viewing this via the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page please click the active job description link below.
Applications close 5:00 PM on Sunday 4 August 2019
RA - JD