Personal Assistant - NZ Sotheby's International Realty
Advertiser: Private GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Napier
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty is a personalised real estate agency specialising in selling property from the mid-market up. It offers a unique customer offering of being able to reach an extensive buyer audience from local to global.
This role is working with a highly motivated and ambitious agent. This role is suited to someone that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can prioritise a busy schedule. You will have a high degree of accuracy, excellent time management and organisational skills, while maintaining an unflustered approach to your role.
The skills required to be successful in this role are:
- Strong administrative skills and experience is essential
- Highly organised and professional
- Attention to detail and accuracy and ability to proofread
- Ability to prioritise and meet the commitment of those priorities
- Comprehensive understanding of the suite of software including Word, Excel and Adobe
- Motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Ability to pre-empt needs
- Deadline driven and hardworking
- Make good use of your initiative
- Sense of humour
- Exceptional can do, willing and adaptable and flexible attitude
The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Database – updating and maintaining
- Preparation of flyers, advertising packs and brochures
- Formatting, editing and proofing of documentation
- Ensure the agent operates effectively and efficiently
- Preparation of sale and purchase and auction agreements
- General administration
We would like someone with a passion for real estate, vibrant and energetic and willing to get stuck into whatever needs doing. This person will need to have excellent communication skills and enjoy being part of a fast-paced team, while also being able to use their initiative and work proactively on their own.
If you have the experience and attributes that we're looking for please apply now with your CV and a brief note on why you would like to join our team. Be quick, we start considering applications straight away.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?