Customer Service Representative
Advertiser: The Legendary Black Water Rafting CoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Waikato, Rest of Waikato
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
Would you like to work with The Legendary Black Water Rafting and create UNFORGETTABLE holiday experiences? We are a classic New Zealand success story; an iconic adventure tourism operation based at Waitomo Caves and a haven for adventure tourists and local thrill-seekers alike!
This is a permanent part-time Customer Service Representative role based in Waitomo, responsible for supporting the Customer Service Supervisor.
Key criteria for the role:
- Excellent communication skills (including face to face, email and phone)
- Ability to sell and up sell all products/attractions to ensure sales targets are met
- Must demonstrate the ability to cope with difficult people and situations by remaining respectful, polite and professional at all times
- A positive role model to other team members
- Flexible to work weekends and holidays
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Processes reservations from the counter, agents and coach companies
- Provide exceptional customer service by being courteous, friendly, and helpful to customers, fellow employees, agents and other stakeholders
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all Waitomo attractions products and services
- Communication with Food and Beverage administrator on all bookings for lunches and any changes to those bookings
- Processes cancellations and modifications in a timely manner and communicate changes with appropriate parties
Our people come from varied backgrounds, countries and cultures. We accept people as they are. That's what makes our Tourism Holdings Limited (thl) family special.
We want crew who are willing to go the extra mile, help their work mates and share team success. It's all part of our challenger spirit.
So why wait, apply now!
To apply for this job, please go to our job site http://careers.thlonline.com and enter the job code 36934SK.