Experienced Graduate or Registered Architect in Christchurch or Nelson
Advertiser: Arthouse Architects LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Arthouse is busy and growing and we need you. Are you an experienced Architectural Graduate or a Registered Architect looking for a challenge? Have you got the drive and initiative to join a great team and help them move forward and expand? Are you a creative designer with excellent construction detailing skills?
If this sounds like you and you also meet the following requirements, then we want to hear from you.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in New Zealand
- Archicad experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Great graphic and design presentation skills
Arthouse Architects is an architectural practice with offices in Christchurch and Nelson. We have a supportive collaborative work environment that encompasses both offices. We are currently involved in projects throughout New Zealand. Our work includes community and medium size commercial projects, medical centres, new houses and house alterations.
This is a full-time permanent position, offering excellent remuneration, flexible working hours, and performance based bonuses. This position is available for either our Nelson or Christchurch office.
NOTE: We are also advertising for an Experienced Architectural Technician for either office. Please see our Nelson ad for further information.
Contact Karina Miller
Phone 03 546 6664
Email email@example.com www.arthousearchitects.co.nz
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architect?