Advertiser: Cemplicity LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Cemplicity is the world leader in Patient Reported Measures software.
Cemplicity is a SaaS company that transforms the quality and efficiency of healthcare services by bringing a complete, timely and easy-to-understand view of patients’ experiences and outcomes to the people making decisions about their care.
We work with nearly 3,000 healthcare facilitators across the public and private sectors of the United Kingdom, Ireland, The Netherlands, Canada, Malasia, New Zealand and Australia, and have increasingly significant interest in other geographies also. Some of our largest clients include national-level government health agencies and leading private hospital groups in all countries that we work in.
Our tools are internationally leading, and the focus is on global expansion. We are one of New Zealand Trade and Enterprise’s 500 ‘focus’ companies and are committed to delivering excellence in every market we service.
Cemplicity is in a period of rapid growth and we are scaling up our sales and marketing efforts. We have one office based in London (UK) which services Northern Hemisphere markets, and a second office in Auckland (NZ) office for the Southern Hemisphere. Much of our customer conversations are international in nature, but all share the similar goals of any healthcare organisation when it comes to capturing and improving patient experiences and outcomes.
This role covers the key operational tasks of our business. It offers a fantastic grounding in the Cemplicity product and our client base and their needs. You will be directly involved with ensuring the smooth running of our software across hospitals, governments, insurers and other health providers.
This is an entry point to Cemplicity and can lead to opportunities in all other areas of the company, depending on the interests and skills of the applicant. The sky is the limit for professional growth at Cemplicity, which is why we are building our team with only the best candidates from top to bottom. We consider our Operations Executive roles to be a launch pad into other areas of our business. If you think you've got what it takes for fast-paced growth, flexibility to adapt to changes, and the smarts to be the best, then we want you.
Recognising our company culture and desire to remain nimble, you will achieve all the above with a minimum of bureaucracy and in a supportive, humorous manner.
Specifically, the role incorporates:
- Client Support - this role will be the first point of contact for in-region clients during regional business hours for all support issues around the Cemplicity solution.
- Day-to-day Operations - this role would be responsible for Cemplicity’s operational activities e.g. client mailout and survey management, portal maintenance, documentation of tasks and processes, ad-hoc client reporting, and management of product issues where appropriate.
- Programme Implementations – this includes implementing new programmes including the design and build of new reporting portals and dashboards (with support). The role will require liaison with the Account Managers to work through requirements, managing these needs into our product functionality.
- Develop expertise with configuring and managing the Cemplicity product, using this knowledge to improve customer experiences, streamline support and training material
- Provide responsive support to our existing clients (and Level 2 support to our partners) and escalate as required – to be an advocate for your region’s support issues internally. Refine SLAs to help deliver timely outcomes for clients. [Analyse ticket resolution times and bottle necks to identify areas of improvement.
- Provide Support to regional Account Managers to help deliver Cemplicity implementations. Surface items to Customer Success as applicable.
- Proactively seek to systematically understand the impact of Cemplicity programmes on health services and activities undertaken by clients that bring about real improvement in patient experiences and outcomes, so that this knowledge can inform our product development, sales and marketing communication.
- Actively read and learn about Patient Reported Measures and take a real interest in client context and needs related to Cemplicity programmes.
Active input into UI design and functionality that will improve user experiences and streamline programme deployment.
- Day-to-day Operations: Keep the wheels of Cemplicity moving by ensuring survey invitations are delivered and reports generated as required
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and spoken English, with a close eye for detail.
- You can quickly grasp and analyse information.
- You are well organised and very logical.
- An excellent customer service commitment with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A university (or equivalent) degree is desirable.
- You enjoy working in a team and consider yourself helpful
- You are good at asking questions
- Use of Service Management tools such as Zendesk
- Project Management ability.
- SaaS productivity tools: Trello, Slack, Confluence
- Technical skills: HTML, CSS, SQL
Okay – And what’s in it for me?
We spend time to find out what you want, then collaborate with you continuously and supportively.
We invest in your personal and professional development.
You’ll love the flexible working environment, with opportunity to work from home.
You’ll get to tell amazing stories of how your work has directly or indirectly improved the lives of people around the world and be part of a New Zealand success.
Our Britomart office is surrounded by top eateries, shopping, great public transport and a short lunchtime stroll to our beautiful harbour.
Please send in your CV and covering letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?
- How would you rate your English language skills?