Health Care Assistant
Advertiser: Stoddard Rd Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - General Medical & Surgical
As we are a busy medical centre we are looking for someone who is available every day assisting our busy team -
Monday to Friday 9.30am - 1.30pm
The Health Care Assistant will be responsible for supporting the health care team by providing clinical support and nursing clean-up (with some admin work) as required under the direction and delegation of the Registered Nurse or GP.
Provide minor-clinical tasks as required, including:
* undertake patient care as requested
* ensure infection control principles are maintained
* monitor patient health as required reporting to the RN or GP
* ensuring the practice is tidy and adequately stocked
* correct cleaning of equipment
* maintaining emergency and routine equipment in good working order
* undertake other non-clinical and admin duties such as recalls
* will undertake any other reasonable additional duties requested by the practice
So if you have that out-going personality, willing to pitch in and you feel you can work as a part of a busy team send your c.v. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?