Advertiser: Southern Lakes LaundriesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
We are an Industrial Laundry and Linen Hire business based in Queenstown specialising in the supply and processing of quality linen to the Accommodation and Hospitality market throughout the Southern Lakes Region of New Zealand. We are privately owned and have been in operation for over 15 years, with a well-established customer base who we service 365 days a year. In peak periods we have 70+ staff, and process in excess of 20 tonne of linen each day.
We have exciting plans for the future and are looking for an exceptional General Manager to lead our business through the growth years ahead, with the skills and experience to handle the job responsibilities including:
- Setting and maintaining the strategy, goals and culture of the company
- Supporting the development of our management team and staff
- Governance, risk management and compliance
- Maintaining key relationships with customers and suppliers
- Strategic planning for future growth
- Setting budgets and evaluating company performance and productivity
- Formulating and driving company policy and procedures
- Board Reporting
To be successful in this job you will have:
- a degree in management or similar, with a minimum of 10 years business management experience.
- a high level of integrity with strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills.
- a sound knowledge and understanding of financial data, general business practices and functions.
If this sounds like you, we would really like to hear from you to discuss the position further.
In the first instance, please email your interest to email@example.com ref General Manager Application
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?