Advertiser: Max CoffeeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Northland, Rest of Northland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
We are seeking to appoint a General Manager to help drive the business forward and to achieve its next 5-year strategic plan. The business has grown, and needs an experienced, competent and energetic individual to continue leading the business along a controlled growth trajectory. This role will oversee all functional areas of the business.
About the role:
- Provide a fresh perspective on everything we do, with energy and teamwork to drive improvements across all business functions.
- Lead the refinement and execution of the business’s strategy in conjunction with the Directors.
- Responsibility for day to day management decisions overseeing all aspects of the business.
- Maintain positive key supplier relationships at both a strategic and operational level to ensure ongoing availability of a quality product offering.
- Monitor performance against strategic plan, take appropriate steps to maximize sales and profit, increase stock turnover and minimize stock holding.
- Act as a direct liaison between the Directors and management of the business.
- Communicate on behalf of the business to its customers, employees, authorities, business partners, and other stakeholders.
- Formal qualifications in business or a related discipline or experience in a management level role.
- Substantial experience in leading and managing operational teams to achieve growth.
- A values-based leadership style with the ability to motivate people.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively self-manage and within this, demonstrate judgment in prioritising competing priorities to deliver outcomes within designated time frames.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated high level ability to influence others and to effectively develop and manage client and stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated high level analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Boutique coffee roastery
- Located in the Bay of Islands
- Family owned
- Established in 1999
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a general manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?