Advertiser: OurHRMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Wellington, Hutt Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
High Street Health Hub is looking for a dynamic and well organised Medical Administrator who can also cover Reception.
Your role will be to provide a welcoming administrative support to the Practice Manager including accounts and payroll. You will also be required to cover Reception when needed and to answer and deal with incoming calls.
Maintaining confidentiality is a must as is ensuring the smooth and efficient completion of administrative tasks.
Ideally we would want someone who is multi-lingual especially with a good level of Mandarin and Cantonese.
Medtech 32 experience is ideal as is Xero and Smart Payroll.
Invoicing and payments
- Invoice preparation and follow up and management of invoices for payment.
- Receive, record and receipt client payments.
- Administration of both accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare ACC claims and manage claiming process.
- Processing payroll on Smart Payroll so experience in this application would be ideal.
Reception and Administration
- Greet clients and assist them in a friendly, non-judgemental, professional and culturally appropriate manner.
- Maintenance of client record system and accurate client and practice information.
- Co-ordinate and maintain client appointments, consultation room bookings, lab results, referrals and transfers.
- Distribute information to clients and staff as necessary.
- Preparation of clinics including consultation rooms, client lists and files.
- Implement policies and procedures.
- Report preparation as required.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Well-developed clerical and administrative skills with experience working in a General Medical Practice desirable.
- Good numerical skills, and experience with cash and other payments
- Displays a non-judgemental attitude and empathy towards clients
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. A good standard of spoken English is required for telephone-based tasks
- Well-developed computer literacy with prior experience of MedTech 32
- Experience in a payroll system, ideally Smart Payroll.
- Multi-lingual with Mandarin and Cantonese.
Please apply by close of business Monday, 29th July 2019.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.