Reception/Administration Assistant - Hamilton Workingmen's Club
Advertiser: EVP Recruitment Waikato LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
This position is for an experienced reception/administration assistant at the Hamilton Workingmen's Club.
The Hamilton Workingmen's Club is located in Frankton, Hamilton. We have close to 8000 members and this role is an essential part of providing services to those members.
Applicants should have experience using all Microsoft office suite applications and have knowledge of Xero Accounting package with regard to Creditor payments. Ability to use Indesign and Photoshop packages is an advantage. Some training can be given. Applicant must be mature and able to multi task to work in this hospitality driven role. You will be in a frontline position requiring constant contact with the public whilst undertaking normal administration roles.
This is a job share position with one other person which includes rostered day/night and weekend work on an alternate week roster. You will work between 36 to 42 hours per week.
Hourly rate will be by negotiation commensurate to experience and abilities.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration assistant?