- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- To lead and manage all aspects of Motel operations,
- Full financial accountability for the hotel’s performance; drive business and utilise all areas of the motel to generate revenue across the accommodation
- supervising the housekeeping, completing time sheets for housekeeping daily
- Drive high levels of guest satisfaction through the consistent execution of service standards and initiatives, visible operational leadership and high interaction with guests
- Multiple task.
Knowledge and experience
- New Zealand qualification in business or management an advantage but not a must
- At least one-year experience in similar role
- Knowledge of seekom and Strait PMS will be beneficial
- Top notch customer service skills
- Have a friendly and professional attitude
- Be self-motivated and have an infallible eye of details
Please email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. must be willing to undergo drug test and have no criminal conviction
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?