OUTGROWN YOUR CURRENT JOB? WANT A BETTER FIT?
Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Careers Evening: 5th August 2019, 6:30pm
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
- Come and learn the ropes from our experienced team!
- Be your own boss with uncapped earning potential
- See what a Real Estate Sales career with Harcourts has to offer
A lot of people say they love property. A fortunate few actually take this feeling and turn it into a business.
It's not easy and it requires dedication and perseverance, but lifelong financial freedom and independence can be yours for as long as you desire.
When you become a real estate salesperson you really are starting your own business. Putting yourself out there and taking on the world. It is a sure-fire way to make you feel alive. Knowing it's all on you to succeed and then receiving the direct benefits of all your hard work is liberating and satisfying at the same time.
Are you good at delivering information? Do you feel like you work harder than others without always getting the recognition you should?
We are looking for aspirational New Zealanders who are frustrated by a slow moving corporate world, who love problem solving and are seeking a faster way to financial freedom.
Monday 5th August 2019
6:30pm - 7:30pm
Harcourts Takapuna Auction Rooms
128 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna
You will learn:
- What it takes to succeed from salespeople who started from scratch and found success in their first year.
- The different ways to get started in real estate, in case you don't want to jump straight in the deep end.
- What investment is required to launch your own business in real estate.
- What to look for when choosing an office to join.
- What to look for in a Manager.
- The next steps you need to take to give yourself the best possible chance to succeed.
If you're wondering about your next career move, just wait till you hear what Real Estate can offer!
Please click APPLY to complete our online application form registering your interest for the next Careers Evening, or to talk with us further about your career opportunities.
- Are you able to attend our Careers Evening?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?
- List the personal experience & attributes that would make you successful in this Career:
- Outline your availability, current residential location & employment situation: