Advertiser: Jet Park HotelsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Jet Park Airport Hotel & Conference Centre is an award winning 4-star plus hotel situated only 5 minutes from Auckland International Airport. The hotel has 222 rooms, an a la carte restaurant, lounge bar, and conference facilities. We are proudly independent, New Zealand owned and operated hotel. Please visit our website www.jetpark.co.nz for more information about us.
Come and join a team that is dedicated to excelling at all things hospitality, a team where passion for truly outstanding guest service is shared, an environment where you can be your "best" self.
As the first and last point of contact for guests, you are responsible for providing an extremely high level of customer service. Working within a team of dedicated front office staff, you will ensure that our guests' satisfaction is maintained at all times and that customers leave our hotel with a memorable experience. You are responsible for checking guests in and out, processing guest payments and arranging other related hotel services.
To be successful in this role:
- Be able to work 5 shifts per week, including weekends and evenings.
- You have at least 1 year experience working as a Receptionist in a busy hotel or motel.
- You are confident at complaint resolution and are capable of managing any challenging situation.
- You are IT literate and have a sound knowledge in utilising hotel software systems
- You are customer focused and have high standards of service with excellent attention to detail.
- You are highly organised, able to multi task and maintain a smile at all times.
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills.
- A full, clean NZ driving license, first aid certificate and a current General Managers license would be an advantage.
We offer an excellent working environment, free car parking and staff meals along with the opportunity for on-going learning and development. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your hotel career – apply today!
Please visit our website for more information about the hotel and our great team – www.jetpark.co.nz. Only those legally allowed to work in New Zealand need apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?