Jewellery Sales Professional - Full Time
Advertiser: Walker and HallMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
The #1 reason why our current team members LOVE working at Walker & Hall is....our family culture!
Be part of an environment where:
- we love coming to work,
- are proud of what we do,
- are valued for our efforts,
- work as a team to achieve growth and success and,
- believe in integrity, respect and honesty across all that we do
We support our team members with training, education and development to maximise individual and team success.
Full time position available:
- Shift work - full flexibility required
- Some late night shifts will be required (3.30pm - midnight)
What will you do?
- Provide exceptional and memorable customer service - we want to make a difference for every customer at every opportunity
- Show the benefits of buying from Walker & Hall and the quality of our jewellery so that customers can make a fully informed decision
- Share the knowledge you gain about diamonds, gemstones, fine and designer jewellery to help customers select the perfect piece to celebrate their most special occasions
About Walker & Hall
We are a family-owned company with a long-established business in the New Zealand jewellery market. We are proud to have been voted New Zealand's most trusted jeweller. In combining a traditional brand known for quality with contemporary relevance we offer a stable work environment with the excitement of working on the front line of fashion. We have an opportunity at our stunning Airport branch, surrounded by great people in a professional and fun atmosphere.
Who we are looking for?
We seek an enthusiastic and productive full time team member to join our family.
Previous experience in the jewellery industry is not required but a background in sales and customer service will be helpful. Any additional languages, especially Mandarin would be beneficial.
Reliability, flexibility and a positive attitude are a must.
Sales and jewellery training will be provided - you will love the excitement of helping your customers find a truly special piece of jewellery, whether from our classic diamond, pearl or coloured gemstone collections or our Pandora shop in shop, or one of our New Zealand designer brands such as Karen Walker, Meadowlark or Zoe and Morgan.
- Strong work ethic
- Honesty and integrity
- Warm and friendly personality
- Ability and keenness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Responsible and mature
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales professional?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?