ICT SUPPORT/ IT TECHNICIAN - Auckland , Wellington, Christchurch & Invercargill
Advertiser: Technofix LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Technofix is a leading Mobile phones and Computer repairs business in New Zealand with 16 stores New Zealand wide.
We are looking for ICT Technicians who has good experience in latest mobile phones and computer repairing for our existing as well as new upcoming locations. Candidate preferably have a qualification in Electronics or ICT with atleast one year experience as an ICT Support Technician with initiative and problem solving ability and who can work to tight schedules and can cope with pressure within workplace and remain focused.
Major job responsibilities includes following:
- Trouble shooting and Repairing mobile phones of major brands like Apple iPhones & Samsung phones.
- Screen replacement of iPhones and Samsung mobile phones.
- Trouble shooting and Repairing of iPads, Samsung tabs
- Trouble shooting and Repairing of Apple Macbooks & iMacs.
- Trouble shooting and Repairing of Laptops and desktops of different brands.
- Offering IT Support on-site, off site and over the phone
- Determining Software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems
- Installing hardware and software systems
- Installing and configuring Windows(XP,Vista,7,8,10) and Mac Operating Systems
- Downloading and Installing appropriate software programs
- Troubleshooting and resolving network related problems
- Maintaining or repairing equipment
- Ensuring efficient use of equipment
- Troubleshoot a variety of computer issues
- Troubleshooting and resolving software issues
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent Technical understanding
- Excellent Communications skills, both verbal and written
- Proven work History in similar environment
- Be able to work on flexible roster including public holidays and weekends
- Take ownership of issues with determination to see through to resolution
- Hands on approach and a willingness to learn
- A passion for excellence in customer service
Applicants must have car and valid NZ Driving license as Job requires visiting other branches as well as Client sites
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?