Advertiser: Nga Kete Matauranga Pounamu Charitable T rustMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Southland, Invercargill
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
An opportunity to join a busy VLCA GP Practice in the south!
He Puna Waiora Wellness Centre is seeking an experienced receptionist working 37.5 hours per week commencing as soon as possible.
You will be joining a team of experienced health professionals who provide high quality health care.
The desired applicant will have a flair for engaging people and be capable of working in a kaupapa Maori environment. Honest, fun, and a professional ray of sunshine.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Practice visit welcome, letter of interest, CV to 92 Spey Street, Invercargill, or email email@example.com
Applications close 5PM, TUESDAY 23 JULY 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Do you have a current Police Check (Criminal Record Check) for employment?