Advertiser: Tahunanui Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Tasman, Nelson
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced receptionist/administrator whereby you can use your proven organisational and communication skills to relate to visitors and patients and provide excellent service for our fast paced general practice.
You will be a person who has high levels of initiative and flexibility with the ability to multitask and go the extra mile in both customer service and administration support.
With a minimum of 15 hours per week and the ability to increase to cover sick and annual leave we are looking for someone confident, empathetic and able to multitask and priorities while remaining calm.
We are looking for someone with:
- An enthusiastic, friendly, positive attitude with a desire to build relationships and work as part of a team
- Confidence in picking up new systems and processes
- A can do attitude and be happy to help out where ever required
- Competent computer skills and administration experience in an office environment
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet patients and assist with their enquiries, both over the phone and in person
- Generating and confirming appointment bookings
- Processing accurate information into our data base
- Reception and general administrative duties
The hours will be determined by the team roster and worked whilst the Medical Centre is operating (Monday - Friday 08:00 and 18:00 - closed on weekends).
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role please email Nikita firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now via seek.
Full job description available on request, applications close Friday 2nd August.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?