Quad Bike Guide
Advertiser: Across Country Quad BikesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- West Coast, Rest of West Coast
- $15 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Tour Guides
Are you an adventure junkie looking to live and work in one of the most beautiful and exciting places in the world?
Well here's your chance to join our team as a quad bike guide and receptionist for Across Country Quad Bikes in Franz Josef Glacier from September or October 2019 through to April 2020. Working on a four day on - three day off roster, 40+ hours a week. Applicants must have a passion for people and working in the outdoors.
Things we are looking for:
• Clean NZ driver’s license
• Confident Attitude
• Adventure tourism guiding experience (desirable)
• Quad bike skills (desirable)
• Risk management, group management, leadership skills
• Good communication skills, verbal and written
You must be able to work unsupervised, the right applicant will be willing to try their hand at anything and be a practical problem solver, who is self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
How to apply?
If you think you have what it takes and want a fun challenging job in a beautiful part of the country, then send a cover letter and C.V. to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- What's your preferred work type?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?