Advertiser: Ellerslie Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
- PERMANENT full time 37.5hrs Mon-Fri
- Opportunity to work the hours over 4 days per week by arrangement
- Must have the right to live and work in New Zealand
- Thrives within a team environment but also confident in working autonomously
- Preferably Medtech Proficient
- Medical Reception experience preferred
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, culturally diverse environment
- Proficient computer skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Methodical and well organised
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
- Varied administrative/basic accounting tasks
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a cool, calm and collected presence at reception
What we can offer/what to expect:
- A place where happy staff is the key to harmony
- Information about the team and our services is on our website at www.ellersliemedical.co.nz
- Competitive wages with opportunity to work 37.5hrs over 4 days if preferred
- Off street parking very close to practice and easy motorway access
- Supportive, on-going learning and collaborative work atmosphere
- Family oriented and multicultural work environment
- 5 minute walking distance to train station/buses and town
- Well-established general practice in a tastefully presented villa with a fun, vibrant supportive team environment
- No weekend work
Email your interest to email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 30 July 2019
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?