Advertiser: BODCOMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
BODCO supplies nutritional and lifestyle milk powder-based products to the Export market. With a core focus on family health and wellbeing, BODCO have a dairy manufacturing facility in Hamilton for which we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our busy Finance team.
In this role reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for accounts payables, account receivables and month end reconciliations
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience within a finance / accounting administrative role and an understanding of accounting principles and processes. Strong computer skills are a must, with experience in SAP being preferred.
This is a great opportunity to work with a business that values team work, business ethics and quality.
Please apply for this role via the advert on Seek. Applications close on Friday, 26th July 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?