Advertiser: HomeTech SolatubeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $40,000 - $44,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Reporting directly to the warehouse manager, your role will be to provide the best possible service for our customers.
What’s in it for me?
- Permanent, full-time position - IMMEDIATE START DATE!
- 40 hours, Monday to Friday
- Fast-paced work environment
- A physical role that also requires some thinking and planning
- Duties including: devanning of containers, picking/packing, receipting in goods, dispatching orders, quality checks
- Friendly and outgoing work atmosphere
- Management that values you and your opinions
- Dedicated and committed
- Reliable and dependable
- Willing to make your workplace fun, energetic and productive
- Forklift licence and experience
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- Physically fit
- Have reliable transport
Hometech's purpose is to help every New Zealand homeowner, or landlord, create a healthier home by installing at least one product from our range of healthy home solutions.
We believe in what we do, because it matters; and we do what we say we will, and we do it right – together as a team.
Come and make a difference in our warehouse today. Please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 021 191 8238
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?