Team Building Facilitator
Advertiser: Team Up EventsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Coaching & Instruction
Team Up Events | Team Building Facilitator
Do you enjoy standing up in front of a crowd? We are currently seeking a vibrant, self-motivated and creative individual to join our rapidly growing Corporate Team Event company operating nationwide. If you are energetic, forward thinking, and can expertly present to groups of 5 to 500 people then this is the role for you!
As a Team Building Facilitator, you will become the face of our team delivering world class team building events to our extensive range of clients throughout New Zealand.
Key Tasks include:
- Client Consultation and Event Design
- Event Preparation and Coordination
- Client Relationship Management
- Event Facilitation and Delivery
- Post Event Pack Down and Close off
To be considered for this role you will be a dynamic, positive, self-starter who is able to lead from the front and ensure a high standard of facilitation and delivery. The ideal candidate must be an outstanding public speaker and bring bundles of energy to our events!
Key Strengths required:
- Outstanding verbal and presentation skills
- Great organization skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
- High level attention to detail with an emphasis on quality
- The ability to be flexible and think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- The ability to lead, motivate, and manage event support staff
- Willingness to learn and embrace the Team Up style
Our company's culture is one that is welcoming, supportive, and committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients. As such we are looking for a like-minded individual to join our expanding team and positively contribute to the continued growth of the company.
This is an Auckland based role however their is a requirement to travel from time to time and work outside of normal business hours de to the nature of our events and client requirements.
To submit your application in confidence, please provide a cover letter outlining your suitability and relevant experience for the position along with your Curriculum Vitae.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applicants only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a facilitator?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?