Receptionist / Office Admin - Part time
Advertiser: Zoom TechnologiesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
About the business
Zoom Technologies is based in Pukekohe and provides professional IT support to business & residential clients in the Franklin and Auckland areas.
You will be part of a small customer focused multi-talented team that have established a reputation for superb technical competency and service in our area.
About the role
We are seeking a receptionist/administrator to front and assist our technical team to service our business & residential clients in a professional manner.
The overall objective is to ensure customers receive the highest level of customer service by ensuring they are dealt with in the most efficient and pleasant manner possible, liaising with technicians and suppliers to minimize turnaround time, ensuring that products & services are accurately billed for and payment is collected.
Main Duties of the role will be:
- Answering phone calls and redirecting appropriately.
- Meet and greet customers on arrival.
- Logging service calls and workshop repairs into our job tracking system.
- Coordinating the service team for onsite or remote jobs.
- Dealing with customer inquiries, keeping customers up to date with the progress on their job and organising pick up times.
- Invoicing jobs and collecting payments via EFTPOS/cash/cheque.
- Coordination of external service jobs.
- Ordering products from suppliers.
- Subscription Management (ie. Antivirus/Microsoft/Domains) to include purchasing/renewals/billing/reconciling supplier invoices
- General Office duties.
Benefits and perks
A great team environment and a great locality out of the city. A great family oriented environment.
Skills and experience
As well as possessing excellent communication skills in English (both oral and written) and being well presented we would expect candidates to have the following skills/qualities :
Enjoy customer contact.
Good computer & keyboard skills (Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel)
Attention to detail
Enjoy fast pace & like a challenge
Ability to work within a team and independently when needed.
To be eligible for consideration for this position you MUST :
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand and have excellent English language communication skills.
- Be able to attend interviews in person before the end of July.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- What's your expected hourly rate?