Social worker -emergency housing and family support
Advertiser: De Paul Emergency housing and family supportMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Housing & Homelessness Services
De Paul House emergency housing and family support has provided services in North Auckland for 33 years. We need a positive, hardworking and compassionate social worker to join our supportive and high performing team. Our work focuses on those most vulnerable in the community and you must have the ability to work alongside our families, connecting in a positive and professional relationship.
You will have a "can do" attitude, the ability to be flexible and great communication skills. Core duties will be managing a caseload of residential and community based families. You will need:
- to be a qualified social worker with SWRB registration (or the ability to achieve registration)
- good computer skills with the ability to manage data systems
- a full and clean NZ drivers licence
- the right to work in NZ
We offer a friendly small team work environment with a commitment to staff training and professional supervision.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?